If the item you want to purchase is out of stock, we will order it for you to be on hand as soon as possible. However, availability depends on the manufacturing and shipping schedule of products. Notification email will be sent to you to keep you up-to-date on the product availability with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Your rights to return goods are protected under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and The Consumer Rights Acts 2015.
If you wish to return goods (a return and refund where there is no fault), this must be arranged within 14 days of original receipt of the item or placing the order. Email or call us.
We do not accept returns if:
- Buyer had the item for longer than 14 days and there is no fault.
- It has been over 48 hours since receipt of the items and customer claim it was damaged in transit. All claims of damage in transit must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
- If the item/s have been signed for by a person in ‘good condition’, this voids any claim of damaged in transit submitted to us within 48 hours. If you do not have time/the facility to inspect the items, please sign for as ‘unchecked.’
- If the panel/s have been fitted/modified or altered in any way, for example the removal of a sealed plug by a non-qualified electrician, mounted on the wall/ceiling or adapted for use. Modifications or alterations are adjudicated by Green Acorn Ventures Ltd in the event of a claim. Items must be in a re-saleable condition and unmarked.
- If any of the warranty terms have been invalidated.
- Green Acorn is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts/goods.
- If the unit has been supplied by a third party, the buyer will need to contact the original supplier directly.
- If the buyer has disposed of the original, protective packaging for the item in question and is not willing to provide/use equivalent packaging material.
- If the item has not been inspected upon receipt for damages and has been hardwired. If the product is installed despite having a fault, Green Acorn have the right to not accept the return.
- The order was dispatched to an area outside of the UK Mainland. Green Acorn is not liable to repair or replace units that are ordered/delivered outside of the United Kingdom. Orders made outside of the UK are the responsibility of the purchaser.
No replacement or refund will be issued until the original item has been received back, inspected and safety tested. This would take 2-3 working days and you will be contacted promptly.
If goods are not faulty, you are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage incurred when returning the goods. You should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This returns policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or totally mis-described, then we will assume the costs of returning the goods ourselves.
In cases where you do not want products that are in good working order (i.e. due to a mistake in ordering, change of mind or the product turns out not to be suitable for purpose intended) all such goods returned must be un-used, in saleable condition, complete with all original packaging and fixings. If goods do not reach us in this condition, we reserve the right to reduce the refund according to the reduction in value of the goods. This includes instances where the heaters have been installed or altered in any way.
For standard stock items (excluding special order goods) you are entitled to cancel your order and obtain a full refund including any delivery charges at any time before delivery. Do this by contacting us by telephone or email and quoting the order number supplied to you.
For sales contract order, subject as stated in terms & conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg. Letter sent by email or post).
Cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires the goods.
Advice on the suitability of any product will be given to the best of our ability and in good faith, but such advice is only given on the express condition that Green Acorn is exempt from liability for failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from such advice.
Our products have 2 years limited warranty. If within the warranty period relating to the goods, a material defect in the goods shall be discovered and you notify us within 14 days after discovery of such a defect, giving particulars in accordance with our company warranty, you can return the goods to us (at your own expense and risk). Green Acorn Ventures Ltd will either repair or replace any goods which are accepted by the our company as being defective. Any goods returned, must be appropriately packaged and labelled on the outside of the box to clarify the sender with order number and condition. You will cover the cost of postage.
Green Acorn Ventures Ltd will not honour any warranty claim where the goods have or appear to have been damaged in transit or altered, misused or having been tampered with in any way. If after testing, we do not consider the goods to be faulty, the goods will be returned to you at your expense. In respect of any claim under the foregoing express warranty or any condition or warranty implied by law to any other claim in respect of the goods or any workmanship in relation to them (whether or not involving negligence on the part of the company) shall, in all cases, be limited to the repair or replacement of the goods or as aforesaid.
Green Acorn Ventures Ltd shall have no liability for any costs of installation, removal or inspection costs incurred by the Buyer or any third party in respect of any warranty claim.
The Company’s liability applies only to defects appearing before you make any modification or alteration to the goods and whilst the goods are being properly. Meaning, used or stored properly and (but without limitation) the Company shall not be liable in the case of defects arising from abnormal deterioration or improper use, damage, supply voltage in excess of the stated input voltage or faulty handling by you.